For Your Use and Enjoyment
- 62 total sites (including 5 primitive sites)
- 50 seasonal sites
- Free wireless internet
- Miniature golf
- Bathroom with free showers
- Wood and fire pits
- Large recreation hall in barn loft
- Rainbow Play Center
- Sand volleyball court
- Old fashioned merry-go-round, large swings
- Horseshoe Pit
- 225 acres
- 3 miles of wooded trails for hiking
For Your Information
- Quiet time: Quiet time begins at 11:00 p.m. After 12:00 a.m. we expect it to be absolutely quiet. Please respect the other campers who wish to sleep.
- Pets: Pets are welcome, BUT must be kept quiet, on a leash at all times, and never left unattended. Owners must clean up all waste left by the pet. No aggressive breeds. Maximum of 2 dogs per campsite.
- Shoes: Shoes MUST be worn around animals, in the barn, and when playing mini golf. We encourage all campers to wear shoes at all times in outdoor activities.
- Visitors: There is a charge for overnight guests. All visitors must leave the campground by 10:00 p.m.
- Garbage: Garbage and appropriate items for recycling are placed in the dumpster at the east end of the barn. You will be given a garbage bag at check-in.
- Recycling: PLEASE separate, clean, and store your recycled items and place in the marked dumpsters by the barn.
- Wood: Bundled dried wood is available for purchase for $5 at office. PLEASE DO NOT BRING FIREWOOD TO CAMPGROUND. Wisconsin DNR restricts transport of any wood because of invasive insects that damage and destroy trees.
- Campfires: Never leave an open flame unattended. Please extinguish your campfires before you go to sleep.
Bears: There are bears in the area. Clean up ALL food residues around your site, and if tenting never keep food in your tent.
- In Storms: You are encouraged to seek shelter in the lower level of the barn, below the recreation hall loft of barn. With cement walls, this is the safest place.
Download Maps of our Grounds and Trails below.