For Your Use and Enjoyment
- Basic sites to full hook-up
- 65 sites, 6 primitive sites
- 31 seasonal sites
- Free wireless internet
- Miniature golf, Frisbee golf
- Shower house, free showers, flush toilets
- Wood* and fire pits
- Large recreation hall in barn loft
- Rainbow Play Center
- Sand volleyball court
- Old fashioned merry-go-round, large swings
- Horseshoe Pit
- 225 acres, 3 miles of trails for hiking
For Your Information
- Quiet time: Quiet time begins at 11:00 p.m. After 12:00 a.m. we expect it to be absolutely quiet. Please respect the other campers who wish to sleep. Any disturbances or concerns should be promptly reported to the office. Violators of these rules will be asked to leave immediately.
- Pets: Pets are welcome, BUT must be kept quiet, on a leash at all times, and never left unattended. Owners must clean up all waste left by the pet. No aggressive breeds. Maximum of 2 dogs per campsite.
- Shoes: Shoes MUST be worn when around animals, in the barn, playing mini or Frisbee golf. We encourage all campers to wear shoes at all times in outdoor activities.
- Visitors*: All persons coming on the campground, including visitors, must register in the Office upon arrival. There is a charge for overnight guests. All visitors must leave the campground by 10:00 p.m.
- Garbage: Garbage, other than recyclables, is placed in the dumpster at the east end of the barn. You will be given a garbage bag at check-in.
- Recycling: PLEASE keep recycled items separate from our other garbage, and place them in the blue containers near the dumpster (everything can be co-mingled). Aluminum cans should be placed in the metal/labeled garbage containers.
- Wood*: Wood will be available. Pricing information available when registering. Please do not transport wood to the campground beyond 25 miles.
- Campfires: Never leave an open flame unattended. Please extinguish your campfires before you go to sleep.
- Air-Condition*: There is an additional electric charge for air-conditioning and electric heaters.
- Bears: There are bears in the area. Please ask for information at the office. NEVER keep food in your tent. Clean-up ALL food residues around your site.
- In Storms: You are encouraged to seek shelter in the lower level of the barn, below the recreation hall loft of barn. With cement walls, this is the safest place.
* Items marked with an asterisk have an additional use fee.
Please see office for details and information.
Download Maps of our Grounds and Area: